Control Center Page Not Loading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecoalex2
Tutor

Control Center Page Not Loading

My Control Center page does not have any usage graph or other info displayed. Is it just me?

Gen5 Control center.pngCat On Toilet1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarkJFine
Professor

This was a problem on one of the recent versions of Firefox. It was doing something really weird with the version of angular used in the modem. Seems to be fixed in 58.0.x though.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarkJFine
Professor

This was a problem on one of the recent versions of Firefox. It was doing something really weird with the version of angular used in the modem. Seems to be fixed in 58.0.x though.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

I am using Firefox 59, it has worked well until Sunday.

The page also doesn't load with Chromium browser.

Is it just my modem?

Cat Against Glass.png

59? Thought the last was 58.0.2... oh well.

It's not the modem - definitely the browser(s).

It'll eventually refresh with all the right things filled in. Might have to restart the browser.

Yep 58 installed, has been for a while. My bad.

So I did a modem reboot, problem solved.

The old axiom - always try a reboot first.;)