cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KEJ
Freshman

Data Tokens Missing

Moderators:

On Nov. 2, 2022, my 75 GB plan data and 50 GB bonus zone data were replenished. However, my 682 GB of data tokens were not rolled over, resulting in a 0 GB balance. From Nov. 2nd - Nov. 29th, I placed 7 calls to HughesNet Customer Service, Technical Support, to request that my data tokens be restored to my account. I also emailed HughesNet Support re: this issue.

On Nov. 18th, my 5th call to HughesNet Customer Service, I finally spoke to a mod/supervisor, Matt B. He acknowledged that my 682 GB of data tokens had not rolled over on Nov. 2nd. Mr. B. told me that he needed to work with corporate/headquarters to resolve the issue, and he would call me back no later than Nov. 23rd. I never heard back from Matt B. and my data token balance is still 0 GB.

Per my review of the HughesNet Support Community message board, I noticed that another customer's data tokens also went missing in Nov. Fortunately for this customer, his 200 GB of data tokens were restored to his account. As a 25+ year customer, I am very disappointed that my 682 GB of data tokens have still not been restored to my account - it has been over a month since my first request! Thanks for your help.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Liz

Good morning KEJ,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for these details, they help a lot. I'll escalate this to our engineers to resolve. I'll post back once I have an update for you. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Hi KEJ,

I'm seeing your token data on your account now. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Liz

Good morning KEJ,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for these details, they help a lot. I'll escalate this to our engineers to resolve. I'll post back once I have an update for you. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Liz:

What is the status of my 682 GB of missing data tokens? I have patiently waited a week for a resolution. Please advise. Thank you.

KEJ

Good morning KEJ,

Our engineers are still currently investigating. I've asked them for an update and once I do have news to share, I will post back. These are the corporate engineers working on your case so it's at the highest level. I'll keep you updated.

-Liz

Hi KEJ,

I'm seeing your token data on your account now. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again!

-Liz

Hi Liz:

Yes, my data tokens have been restored! Thanks again for your help.

Have a nice evening.

KEJ

KEJ
Freshman

Liz:

Thanks for your prompt response. Please let me know if you need any further information.

I really appreciate your assistance in this matter!

Have a nice day.

KEJ

bgaze

My 18.3 GB data tokens disappeared on 11/30/2022.  I have spent almost 6 hours on the phone with Hughes and many supervisors.  They put them back and the next morning they are gone.  They put a credit of $60 on my account and asked me to purchase 2 blocks of 10 GB.  They were there for a day and now they are gone again.  Hughes, get your act together!  This is an issue and you are a horrible provider.  Can't wait to get rid of you as soon as DSL comes to my area in a year which will seem like an eternity! Hughes STOLE my money!

Hi bgaze,

Glad you found the community, I'm sorry to hear this, it's most unusual and we can certainly address this for you. I've already escalated your case to our engineers to investigate. I'll let you know once I have any updates to share. Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

-Liz