HN9000 Connection Problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Satellite Hermi
Freshman

HN9000 Connection Problems

My HN9000 has been disconnecting from around 8 or 9pm to 9 or 10am then it works normally this has been going on for about 3 or 4 days. First the TurboPage goes down nothing works no matter how long I wait so I restart the modem then the Recieve and Transmit Status says - Up State Code 30 Too many bad slots. Since it is timed and the signal strength is normal with no bad weather I'm guessing it isn't on my end so is there a problem with the GateWay the Control Center has it listed as AGW TOG Location 63 Boise, ID?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Satellite Hermi,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to repeak your dish and do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Saturday, Sep 30, 2017 between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #106434045 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Liz

Hi Satellite Hermi,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to repeak your dish and do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Saturday, Sep 30, 2017 between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #106434045 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you Liz will do that just checking though is there a fee for it?
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Satellite Hermi

There shouldn't be any.  Usually when they schedule a dispatch like this as a courtesy there is no cost to the customer.  

What Gabe said, this dispatch will be at no cost to you. 🙂

Thanks you two I just had to be sure.

Well it went out completely for about four days till yesterday and today around 10 or 11 it would come on for around 10 minutes spots till the turbopage would go out again. I had to reschedule the visit to the fourth figured I'd give an update before it. Edit - I ment it is still out but works in short burst till it goes out completely for the day again.

Good morning Satellite Hermi,

Thank you for the update. Hoping the site visit squares everything away and gets you back online for good!

The visit fixed it. The signal strength was increased and it hasn't gone out all night the power word seems higher at night I'm thinking it was at the limit so the increase fixed it. Thank you again Liz.

Good morning Satellite Hermi,

That is wonderful to hear, thank you for letting us know. Glad to have helped! Don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns.