Hughesnet Community

HT2000W Router settings password reset

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cgarc

HT2000W Router settings password reset

So when I first got the set-up i just had an ethernet wire to my smart TV and my laptop connected via WiFi. Today since some other memebers of the household asked to connect to internet I thought I would block some sites first.
Upon entering my routers IP Address which I got from my PC through command promt and my iPhone through the settings, it takes me to a screen asking for a password. From what I’ve seen I should’ve been told to put the username first but that doesnt appear to be the case. I tried my routers WiFi password, just “password - Password”, and my password for my hughes account. None worked. I tried some sets I found here about restarting the router and pressing the reset button along with pressing the WPS button for 30 seconds. Is there anything else I can try?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hi Cgarc,

Your HT2000W's default Wi-Fi Settings password is "admin" . Give that a try and let me know if you can login!

Thanks,

Amanda

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda

Hi Cgarc,

Your HT2000W's default Wi-Fi Settings password is "admin" . Give that a try and let me know if you can login!

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda

Hi Cgarc, 

Just checking in before the weekend, did the password I provided work for you?

~Amanda