How do I change my wifi password

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holiday_75_01
New Poster

How do I change my wifi password

To many friends and family have my password. I want to change it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Good morning Holiday_75_01,

If you are trying to change the password for your HughesNet Wi-Fi Modem, you can download the User Guide from here: http://support.hughesnet.com/where-can-i-find-ht2000w-satellite-modem-user-guide

Thank you,

Amanda

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Amanda

Good morning Holiday_75_01,

If you are trying to change the password for your HughesNet Wi-Fi Modem, you can download the User Guide from here: http://support.hughesnet.com/where-can-i-find-ht2000w-satellite-modem-user-guide

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi this link for changing wifi password is gone . Is there another support page to
Go to .

Hello Kfuller58

My apologies! I accidentally put a space in the URL. I edited my post, the link should work now.

Thanks

Amanda

I need to change my password, how would I do that

Hi Jeff1956,

You can use the link I provided above to see instructions on how to change your wi-fi password. On that page you will be able to download the user manual for your HT2000W with instructions on how to change the password. In the interest of those who may want to save some data, I'll copy and paste a shortened text-version below: 

1. Open a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
2. Type www.systemcontrolcenter.com in the address bar and hit Enter
3. Click the Wi-Fi Settings link on the left side menu
4. You will see a login page. The default password is "admin" without quotations
5. Click Login
6. Once you have logged in, you will see the Wi-Fi Settings home screen
7. On the left panel, click Administration.
8. New options will appear in the left panel. Click Password Settings.
9. Type in your old password, followed by your new password, typed twice for verification.
10. Click Save Settings.
11. Once finished applying changes, you will be logged out, and your new password must be used to log in.

Thank you,

Amanda

jeff1956
New Poster

I want to change my password, please help me do this