Hughes.net email to gmail

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reed Anderson
Freshman

Hughes.net email to gmail

We are moving and dropping Hughes as our ISP. What is Hughes' role in switching our email account from Hughes.net to Gmail? How do we do this successfully?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

HughesNet wouldn't do this for you. You need to do it yourself: create a Gmail account if you don't have one already, and inform everyone of your contacts of your new email address. 

Reed Anderson wrote:

We are moving and dropping Hughes as our ISP. What is Hughes' role in switching our email account from Hughes.net to Gmail? How do we do this successfully?

View solution in original post

Reed Anderson
Freshman

OKAY . How then how can I migrate my HughesNet mail cache to gmail or other mail server? thanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade

HughesNet wouldn't do this for you. You need to do it yourself: create a Gmail account if you don't have one already, and inform everyone of your contacts of your new email address. 

Reed Anderson wrote:

Reed Anderson
Freshman

OKAY . How then how can I migrate my HughesNet mail cache to gmail or other mail server? thanks!
maratsade

You can forward those emails to your new account. 

Thanks! That’s what I needed to know!
maratsade

You're welcome!