HughesNet Voice Web Self-Care Administration

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbnovak
Freshman

HughesNet Voice Web Self-Care Administration

Unable to manage my HughesNet Voice service since I've had Voice service. Able to login to hcwsc.bigrivertelephone etc... no problem. Had no problem porting phone number. Receive this error message:

Something has gone wrong, please try again...screenshot follows. Call Records link works but the displayed page is blank...Port My Number link works - goes to porting page, tells me I've already ported my number.

Web Self-Care Administration
  • Call Records
  • Port My Number                                                                                                                      LogOut

Something has gone wrong, please try again 

© 2017 Hughes Network Systems, LLC. HughesNet is a registered trademark of Hughes Network Systems, LLC, an EchoStar Company

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning,

I have not received an e-mail with what was done with your account, but this morning I logged in and everything appears to be working normally. Last Friday I was able to reproduce what you were seeing. Can you give it a go and let me know what happens?

Thank you

Amanda

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hang in there -- it's the weekend and the moderators aren't around. I'm sure @Liz or @Amanda will look into this on Monday.

Thanks!

Good morning dbnovak,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I double checked your web portal and it loads up fine for me. Please ensure you're accessing this portal via the Hughes Net Support Center:

Click My Services.

You should see a link to the HughesNet Voice web self-care portal under MyServices, then log into that portal to manage your Voice service. Please let me know if that works for you.

Capture.JPG

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the quick reply...

I still have the same problem. No problem accessing the Voice Manage under My Services, take me to:

"My Services
You currently have HughesNet Voice.
Please click on the Manage button below and a new window will open where you can manage your HughesNet Voice account."
When I click on the "Manage" link on the bottom of the window takes me to HughesNet Voice Log In...After entering email and password takes me to Web Self-Care Administration with Call Records  and Port My Number links, has a light blue bar with Logout link - under the blue bar is the message "Something has gone wrong, please try again"
The Call Records link takes to a blank screen...the Port My Number takes me the Porting page with a message that I have already ported my number. 
I've tried to access the Voice Web Self-Care Admin site from 3 different laptops and a desktop tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge with same results. I remember I was able to access the Voice self-care administration when I hooked up voice back in 2016 but have not been able to since. I've tried many calls into customer service and talked to many nice people for hours with no luck so gave up. I'm retired now so have time to deal with this again. I'm really confused that you are able to get in, are you able to see our call records...maybe something very simple?
If you could help me with this you'll be my new super hero...one step above Wonder Woman!
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the details. Since it's been a while since you last successfully logged into the portal, I should remind you that the credentials you use to log into the Support Center might be different from those for the portal. This depends on what credentials were used when you initially registered for the portal. Are you sure you're using the correct login info?

If not, I can send you a password reset email so we can see if you can get in and see the portal correctly displayed.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Please send the password reset email...

Thanks, Liz!

OK, sent!

Hi Liz,

I reset the password, saved new challenge questions, logged in with new password and still the same...bummer

Still get the "Something has gone wrong, please try again" and Call Records takes me to blank page? If I knew how I'd send screen shots.

Really thought that would be the answer - I seem to remember that this problem started after I got the My.hughes.net password confused with the Voice (BigRiver) and had problems resetting it...

Appreciate any other ideas!

Dave

Hi Dave,

That sounds odd. So accessing the Voice portal via My Services in the Support Center still gives that error? Even after clicking the log out link on the portal and trying to sign back in again? Let me test some things out... I'll post back once I have an update.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Edit:

I've just reset the password again, but via a different method. Not sure if it makes a difference, but please let me know if this works for you. 

Thanks, Liz - I'll try the new password reset link and let you know...

New password reset link didn't change anything...Thanks for trying though! 

I copied the Voice Web Care pages and pasted them below...something interesting changed - in the past the Port My Number link said I had already Ported this number (which is accurate) But now the message is:  This account already has a pending port request with a scheduled date of: 6/27/2016...

Here is the main page:

Web Self-Care Administration

• Call Records
  • Port My Number
                                                                                                                        Logout
Something has gone wrong, please try again 

© 2017 Hughes Network Systems, LLC. HughesNet is a registered trademark of Hughes Network Systems, LLC, an EchoStar Company

Here is the Call Records link:

HughesNet | Voice

Welcome

And here is the Port My Number link:

Before starting, click here to read common reasons why customer's port requests can fail. If you have further questions, please click the question mark "" for helpful hints.
VOICE PORTING

* is a required field

This account already has a pending port request with a scheduled date of: 6/27/2016.

Port your telephone number to HughesNet Service 

Use a copy of a recent bill from your previous telephone carrier to help accurately fill in the information required below

Phone Number to be Ported*:

Name Associated with Previous Phone Company Account 
First Name*:
Last Name*:
Address Associated with Previous Phone Company Account 
Address 1*:
Address 2*:
City*:
State*:
Zip*:

Previous Phone Company Name :
Previous Phone Company Account Number :
PIN (if available) :

Please be advised that this process will take 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO COMPLETE.

Print Cancel

I cannot get the Hughes Net Voice Order Number 12719912 Canceled or even activated. Can anyone else tell me how you did it, I know of many more dissatisfied users.

Wesley Stowers

Dave - I have not received any update from Voice team. I will discuss the progess with Liz on Monday  when she is back 🙂

Wesley - I was able to locate your account and I see there is some weird mix up in your billing for the Voice. The equipment was never shipped for some reason, but I can definitely get it cancelled for you. Unfortunately I will not be able to update you until Monday, but please expect a private message from me on that day. 

Thank you,

amanda

Sounds like a plan!

Thanks, Amanda...Have a great weekend.

HI Amanda,

Could you let me know if any progress with my Voice Web Sel-Care Administration...

Thanks!

Dave

Hello,

Yes, I will ask for an update right now. Thank you for the reminder! 🙂

Amanda

Thank You!

Good morning,

I have not received an e-mail with what was done with your account, but this morning I logged in and everything appears to be working normally. Last Friday I was able to reproduce what you were seeing. Can you give it a go and let me know what happens?

Thank you

Amanda

My Web Self-Care Admin is working 100%.

Thank You very much, Amanda, and please thank Liz for me too!

dave