cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot RECEIVE INCOMING Phone calls??

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: I cannot RECEIVE INCOMING Phone calls??

Thank you and I've had it set up since 3:15 EST and it is 3:46 EST here now.

Highlighted

Thank you for the setup time! I've included that in my escalation. I'll keep you posted.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Any updates Liz ?

Highlighted
Sophomore

This MAC Address for LANThis MAC Address for LANDoes NOT Match this one?Does NOT Match this one?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@sharonmoses wrote:

This MAC Address for LANThis MAC Address for LANDoes NOT Match this one?Does NOT Match this one?

Though I'm not very versed in networking, I believe the MAC address in the first pic is for the device and in the second pic for the modem itself, so they wouldn't match.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Sophomore

Thanks GabeU,

I'm just trying to figure out whats going on and hoping Liz gives me some sort of update soon.It just makes no sense to me that I was sent a brand new ATA with all new hook ups and my LAN line is still not lighting nor operating at all Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@sharonmoses 

You're very welcome.  

The issue you're having is definitely a head scratcher, that's for sure.  I have no doubt that Liz and/or the engineers, or a tech if it comes to that, will be able to get your phone back to working as it should.  That doesn't do you any good right now, of course, but hang in there.  Smiley Happy

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your patience while your case was escalated. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi Sharon,

Can you please check if you have a dial tone now?

-Liz

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Sophomore

Yes Liz everything is up and running A-OK .Thank You for everything you have done to restore our families phone service.You have gone above and beyond.Many Thanks,I wish you a Blessed weekend and want you to know that I will have a great weekend, because I can once again to connect to my loved ones.Kudo's <3

Tags (1)