cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent System Outage returns.

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Intermittent System Outage returns.

When you have the Belkin  connected is DHCP enabled  in the router?

Have you checked the computers adaptor power settings to insure the operating system doesn't  power down the adaptor?

Liz

Good morning folks,

Just received an update that the network adjustments to address this concern have been implemented. Please let me know if the intermittent connectivity persists for you today.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Matt_Is_My_Name
Sophomore

20170531 Diag.JPG

This is the first time in months I have seen green across the board for association and dns acceleration. LAN Xs were from my computer being off.

Looks promising. I will keep an eye on things over the next couple days and let you know.

Thanks!

ebjoew
Sophomore

@Matt_Is_My_Name@Amanda@Liz

I do believe the long drop outs have ceased. There have not been any for the past 2 days.

My thanks to whoever figured out the cause and fixed it. Soon, I can stop running my drop out monitor app now.

Liz

Awesome, glad to hear it guys! We'll pass along your feedback and confirmation to the engineers. Thank you again for your cooperation and patience while we worked to address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Matt_Is_My_Name
Sophomore

To be honest I forgot all about this thread for a while. I guess that is a good thing if you think about it..

It has been about a month since the fix was put in to place and the only outages I have had since have been weather related. I am going to tempt fate and mark this thread as solved.

Thanks for the help! And be sure to pass that thanks on to the engineers.

Liz

Thank you Matt, will do!