cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshT
New Poster

Internet Stopped Working Saturday

Hi,

On Saturday evening, October 7, I noticed my internet was not working. I can connect to my home network, but I cannot accesss the internet. The transmit and system lights on my modem are off. Most of the time I can access the control center at 192.168.0.1, and the following screenshot shows what I have been seeing:

HughesNet SSC 10-09-17.png

The Software Download Status currently shows updating, but it has alternated between updating and up-to-date many times since Saturday. Also, my remaining Data Allowance will display sometimes, but other times it says not associated. All of my connections are secure, and I have tried rebooting the modem and unplugging it for a few minutes before plugging it back in, but this hasn't helped.

Is there any other information that I should provide, and are there any steps that I can take to correct this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi JoshT,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting, you've come to the right place for help. I pulled up your account to investigate and address your concerns.

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Oct 11, 2017 between 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case # 106731332 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi JoshT,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting, you've come to the right place for help. I pulled up your account to investigate and address your concerns.

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Oct 11, 2017 between 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case # 106731332 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Liz,

Thank you for the quick response and for setting up the appointment. The technician came by today and corrected the issue, and now my service is restored.