Hughesnet Community

Issue making calls, get message number cannot be recognized

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kroell

Issue making calls, get message number cannot be recognized

I just started the voice service and activated it today and I have recieved calls I made to the number to test it, but when I try to call out I get a message that the "number cannot be recognised." I have tried different numbers, using 1 before the number using 7 digits, using 10 digits, and restarted the ATA.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Kroell,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting, I pulled up your account and noticed you already reached out to us shortly after your post and got your Voice concerns resolved over the phone. Happy to see that! If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HN reps on this site are on M-F during business hours. Hang in there until one sees your post and replies. They may be able to run diagnostics or suggest more troubleshooting. 

@Kroell wrote:

I just started the voice service and activated it today and I have recieved calls I made to the number to test it, but when I try to call out I get a message that the "number cannot be recognised." I have tried different numbers, using 1 before the number using 7 digits, using 10 digits, and restarted the ATA.  

Liz

Good morning Kroell,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting, I pulled up your account and noticed you already reached out to us shortly after your post and got your Voice concerns resolved over the phone. Happy to see that! If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!