Hughesnet Community

No service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glomid1

No service

No internet service since 10 hour power outage 2 days ago. System and transmit lights out on modem. Tried disconnecting DC IN for 20 seconds. Tried unplugging modem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi glomid1,

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Oct 15, 2020 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi glomid1,

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Oct 15, 2020 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

I haven’t had service since 10/8. I’ve unplugged my router several times and it hasn’t helped. Can you run a diagnostic on my account?
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Wyndell66 

In order to keep your issue separate from the OP's and get the help you need, please start a new topic in Tech Support.  You can do so here.

Good morning glomid1,

Just following up on your site, I see you're back online now since the tech visit. Glad our technician restored your internet! Feel free to drop by the community again if you have other concerns. 

Have a good weekend!

-Liz