Only 2 lights on - power and lan - does not reset all cables tight

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsao
Spectator

Only 2 lights on - power and lan - does not reset all cables tight

This morning the modem for our hughes net went out. I reset the wifi and tested. Issue is in the hughes net modem. The LAN and Power lights come on when unplugged and replugged, but the it doesn't go through the normal process. It just sits for hours with the LAN and power on only. Can I reset and how? Can I get a new modem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi tsao,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for reaching out, we can certainly take care of this for you. I'm sending you our latest modem model, the HT2000w. You won't need to return your HT1100, just be sure to dispose it according to your local electronics waste regulations. Here's a guide to setting up your new modem when it arrives in a few days: http://support.hughesnet.com/faq/internet/where-can-i-find-replacement-guide-ht2000w-satellite-modem

If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi tsao,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for reaching out, we can certainly take care of this for you. I'm sending you our latest modem model, the HT2000w. You won't need to return your HT1100, just be sure to dispose it according to your local electronics waste regulations. Here's a guide to setting up your new modem when it arrives in a few days: http://support.hughesnet.com/faq/internet/where-can-i-find-replacement-guide-ht2000w-satellite-modem

If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks