Hughesnet Community

Outage

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmilyDunsing

Outage

Is there a way we can see if there is an area outage? Our internet keeps going in and out.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You're welcome, Emily! Glad to see you're back online. I did just get a report a couple minutes ago confirming that engineering resolved this. Thank you for your patience!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Not that I know of.  EDIT: unless the HN reps post about it here or in social media. 

Hopefully the reps on this site will get back to you with info.  @Liz 

Liz

Good morning Emily,

Welcome to the community, glad you found us. I just checked our network reports and it does appear there is service degradation out of your gateway in Billings, MT. Our engineers are already working to address this. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Oh wow, we are in TX...didn't think the gateway would be in MT. It appears to be working now. Hopefully it stays this way so I can finish the day up at work. Thank you again!
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The gateways are always in another state. Good that it got fixed so quickly!

You're welcome, Emily! Glad to see you're back online. I did just get a report a couple minutes ago confirming that engineering resolved this. Thank you for your patience!

-Liz