Real slow up load, again

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snoopy2
Freshman

Real slow up load, again

I have had this service for over a year, and I have had to had a tech out twice becausse of connection problems, the last time the downloads were good but the upload speeds were terrible, well it is happening again. I have rebooted the modeum with no change, the last testmy.net i did was 12.6Mbps download, 19kbps upload. the check before it the upload test timed out. at that upload speed the service is basicaly  unusable. If I could go back to DSL I would in heartbeat.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tech showed up early in the time slot which was good, he checked it out and said it should not be doing that, he replaced the modeum and the transmittier in the dish, so far so good. time will tell.

thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi snoopy2,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to address your concerns and I do see that your diagnostics are showing bad alignment, which would cause degraded performance. It is about that time of year when the leaves grow back, can you see if there's foliage that could possibly be in the line of sight from the dish?

I'm going to send a tech to your site to ensure the alignment is correct, at no cost to you, just keep the spring foliage in mind if you notice a degradation in service happening every spring.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #112436716 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you, I will be home in that time slot.

Tech showed up early in the time slot which was good, he checked it out and said it should not be doing that, he replaced the modeum and the transmittier in the dish, so far so good. time will tell.

thanks

Great, glad to hear it snoopy2, thanks for letting me know!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!