Unable to get online

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billgeyer
Freshman

Unable to get online

Beginning yesterday I have not been able to use the net. Have unplugged all cords from modem and re-seated. Only bottom and top lights are on. Modem is an HT 1100. Browsing here with my phone I was able to learn what info you might need to help me.

State code (11.2.1). No connectivity to gateway. I thought it might be the Canadian smoke, but after MUCH searching found nothing about satellite interruptions. Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Damian

@billgeyer,

I received your private message, as well as the update on your issue. I am happy to hear the weather has cleared and your service is working properly again. Please reach out again if you ever need anything in the future. -Damian 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Damian

Hello @billgeyer,

Thank you for posting again and I am sorry to hear this. The state code you provided as well as the way your lights are displaying, indicate that this issue is most likely due to poor weather either at your location or at the gateway terminal. Please private message me the phone number associated with your account and I will look into this. You can send me one by clicking this link https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/76644 . -Damian 

Damian

@billgeyer,

I received your private message, as well as the update on your issue. I am happy to hear the weather has cleared and your service is working properly again. Please reach out again if you ever need anything in the future. -Damian