Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage meter download

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: Usage meter download

And I have it installed on a Win10 VM.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

@GabeU has it on a Win 10 Pro device, or maybe more than one.  I wonder why the page says it doesn't work on Win 10. 

Highlighted
Teaching Assistant

Now you know why I normally don't respond to many posts. I don't like to give untrue information to anyone. Have a good day.
Highlighted

OK, but you didn't give untrue information -- you gave the information that was on the page. If the information on the page is inaccuarate, that's no reflection on you, Reg. 

@Reggie wrote:
Now you know why I normally don't respond to many posts. I don't like to give untrue information to anyone. Have a good day.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Better yet, why is there a misplaced image of TestMy where the system tray image showing the app icon should be?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

I noticed that --- what on Earth?  

@MarkJFine wrote:

Better yet, why is there a misplaced image of TestMy where the system tray image showing the app icon should be?

Highlighted

I wonder if at the time the page was written, the meter didn't work with Win 10, and then they never updated the page...

@Reggie wrote:
The link says the meter will not work with WIN10. Scroll to the bottom of the link.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@maratsade wrote:

I wonder if at the time the page was written, the meter didn't work with Win 10, and then they never updated the page..

That's likely it.

Edit: Incidentally, I tried to download from the button. It attempts to start something but never does and times out. So, it's just possible the download server is having issues.

Highlighted

Which was the point of my OP, to ask if there was a problem with the link to the download (this is why I put it in Tech Support).   Smiley LOL

@MarkJFine wrote:

That's likely it.

Edit: Incidentally, I tried to download from the button. It attempts to start something but never does and times out. So, it's just possible the download server is having issues.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

@GabeU has it on a Win 10 Pro device, or maybe more than one.  I wonder why the page says it doesn't work on Win 10. 

I wonder if it was written before Windows 10 was released and was meant to refer to those using the Insider's preview version.  Either that or the person who wrote it didn't know much about it.  

I started using Windows 10 within its first month of release and the meter has always worked with it.  

That testmy snapshot... LOL. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit