VOIP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmillerok
New Poster

VOIP

New to Hughes and VOIP.  VOIP was installed with my system and I have ported my AT&T line over. There wasn't any detail on what the limitations of calling area was.  Can I call outside the US without incurring extra charges?  I am paying $29.99 for this service and nothing was supplied with regards to its use. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bare65
Advanced Tutor

@tmillerok

According to the HughesNet webpage, Hughesnet Voice 

their plan offers

"Unlimited local and long-distance calling in the domestic U.S. and Canada

PLUS two optional calling plans for International calls to the most frequently called countries"

The two optional international plans that can be added to your exsisting voice service are as followed..

Untitled.png

If you scroll down the page you can read the 'fine print' that goes along with those little ††

Untitled2.png

Here is a direct link to the Hughesnet Legal webpage that goes into more details with regard to applicable countries etc..

Voice Service Agreement

Hope this helps you out a little...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bare65
Advanced Tutor

@tmillerok

According to the HughesNet webpage, Hughesnet Voice 

their plan offers

"Unlimited local and long-distance calling in the domestic U.S. and Canada

PLUS two optional calling plans for International calls to the most frequently called countries"

The two optional international plans that can be added to your exsisting voice service are as followed..

Untitled.png

If you scroll down the page you can read the 'fine print' that goes along with those little ††

Untitled2.png

Here is a direct link to the Hughesnet Legal webpage that goes into more details with regard to applicable countries etc..

Voice Service Agreement

Hope this helps you out a little...

Thank you.  That helped.  They sure like to hide stuff in that fine print. I overlooke the country list several times.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You're not being scammed.  You're also commenting on a very old thread.  Start your own thread and explain your issue calmly, and a Hughesnet rep will reply to you as soon as they can. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.