cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Data Saver control missing...

Distinguished Professor III

Video Data Saver control missing...

The Video Data Saver control is missing from both my Usage Meter and MyAccount site.  I power cycled the modem in an attempt to bring it back, but without success.  

It went missing sometime within the last 24 hours, as it was there on Saturday.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Video Data Saver control missing...

Hi Gabe,

It's fixed! If you see otherwise, just let us know. Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

6 REPLIES 6

ROTFL!   You must have forgotten to knock on wood!

Perhaps, but my issue just started.  They'll likely fix it quickly.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Hi Gabe,

You might've already seen this in another customer's thread, but since yesterday evening, we've received reports of intermitted issues with the Video Data Saver, so our engineers are already working to resolve this.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Gabe,

It's fixed! If you see otherwise, just let us know. Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Liz

I actually meant to reply in this thread to say that it's now working, but forgot to do so after replying in the other on Wednesday.  

All is well.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks,
Liz