Voice output calls not going out

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rshbennet2143
New Poster

Voice output calls not going out

Service dropped call mid sentence can't call out have dial tone I reset modem calls will now come in but still can't call out  what else can I do to fix this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not sure what I done but it is working it just has a very long hesitation before connecting to number called.   Thank you for helping

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

When you say you reset the modem, do you mean the ATA? 

I guess thats what it is.  But thankfully it seems to have resolved on its own or I done something right.   Only thing I noticed is that it takes longer for call to make connection

Glad to hear that, Rshbennet2143.

What do you mean it takes longer for a call to make connection? Do you mean there's an unusually long period of silence from after dialing the number to when you hear ringing? I'd like to make our VOIP team aware.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Rshbennet2143,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for reaching out, I can definitely look into this for you. Please check the label on the ATA and let me know what the MAC address is so I can confirm that's what's in our system. If there's a discrepancy, that can be a cause for the inability to make calls. The MAC address would look like a series of numbers and letters separated by colons, like this: 00:1B:44:11:3A:B7

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Not sure what I done but it is working it just has a very long hesitation before connecting to number called.   Thank you for helping

Hi Rshbennet2143,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz