email delivery problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoffrey Leach
Sophomore

email delivery problem

My medical provider has an interface that mediates between provider and client. It is, as you might immagine, behind a firewall. When a provider sends a message to a client, the system sends a "You have mail" email to the client, using regular email protocols.

My issue is that much of the time the email that they are supposed to send does not appear in my HughesNet mailbox.

Wonderful opportunity for finger pointing?

In response to my request for a log, this is what I received:

You can let your email provider know that our email notifications are sent from the following email address: MYCHART.SUPPORT@UCDMC.UCDAVIS.EDU The SMTP response codes for the emails sent to your email address indicate that the messages are being successfully delivered from our system to their recipient email server. The most recent email message sent to you was on 10/22/20 at 5:25 pm Pacific time.

Is it possible to use this data to determine what might have happened? FWIW, I clear my mailbox hourly and delete messages once they are downloaded. The referenced email is not in my trash folder.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. The e-mail admins made some adjustments on our side which will hopefully allow these e-mail notifications to get to you. Please let me know whenever one of these e-mails arrive.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

Confirmed. Thanks.

Wonderful, thank you for letting us know Geoffrey. I'm happy we were able to finally resolve this for you. Please don't hesitate to post again in the community if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!