http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/actUsage.cfm

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freeafrog
Freshman

http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/actUsage.cfm

Can't these programmers fix a simple problem when the error page shows exactly where the error is?

It has been over a week since I reported the loss of the hourly usage data and nothing has been done.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request
Web service operation GetUsageHourly with parameters {LoginTokenUUID={{LoginTokenUUID, 6991F589-47FF-7982-E053-AA7412ACC782}},StartDate={{StartDate, 04/11/2018}},eSAN={{eSAN, 65E446D70A2A360FE15D683A8412DA3D}},OID={{OID, }},EndDate={{EndDate, {ts '2018-04-12 00:00:00'}}}} cannot be found.

The error occurred in E:/websites/CustomerCare/customercare_v1.422/customercare/actUsage.cfm: line 52
50 :     </cfif>
51 :     
52 :   	<cfset qryRespMessage = SESSION.wsCMC.GetUsageHourly(LoginTokenUUID=ARGUMENTS.LoginTokenUUID,eSAN=strEncrptedSAN,StartDate=ARGUMENTS.StartDate,EndDate=dtEndDate,OID="")>
53 :     
54 :     <cfreturn qryRespMessage>

Resources:
Browser  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
Remote Address  172.18.116.60
Referrer  http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/frmUsage.cfm
Date/Time  11-Apr-18 09:12 AM
Stack Trace
at cfactUsage2ecfm1809091916$funcGETUSAGEHOURLY.runFunction(E:/websites/CustomerCare/customercare_v1.422/customercare/actUsage.cfm:52) at cfactUsage2ecfm1809091916.runPage(E:/websites/CustomerCare/customercare_v1.422/customercare/actUsage.cfm:59) 

coldfusion.xml.rpc.ServiceProxy$ServiceMethodNotFoundException: Web service operation GetUsageHourly with parameters {LoginTokenUUID={{LoginTokenUUID, 6991F589-47FF-7982-E053-AA7412ACC782}},StartDate={{StartDate, 04/11/2018}},eSAN={{eSAN, 65E446D70A2A360FE15D683A8412DA3D}},OID={{OID, }},EndDate={{EndDate, {ts '2018-04-12 00:00:00'}}}} cannot be found.
	at coldfusion.xml.rpc.ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceProxy.java:270)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2424)
	at cfactUsage2ecfm1809091916$funcGETUSAGEHOURLY.runFunction(E:\websites\CustomerCare\customercare_v1.422\customercare\actUsage.cfm:52)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:487)
	at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:420)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:383)
	at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:334)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:533)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2810)
	at cfactUsage2ecfm1809091916.runPage(E:\websites\CustomerCare\customercare_v1.422\customercare\actUsage.cfm:59)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:246)
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.handlePageInvoke(IncludeTag.java:736)
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:572)
	at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
	at coldfusion.filter.IpFilter.invoke(IpFilter.java:45)
	at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:487)
	at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:42)
	at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)
	at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:142)
	at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94)
	at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:78)
	at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
	at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:58)
	at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
	at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)
	at coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:151)
	at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
	at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:505)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:169)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:450)
	at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:197)
	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:625)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning freeafrog,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, this is an old page; not sure why this is even still around. I've escalated this internally for our devs and management to address as they see fit. We suggest going to MyAccount>Usage in your Support Center to check your usage.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Good morning freeafrog,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, this is an old page; not sure why this is even still around. I've escalated this internally for our devs and management to address as they see fit. We suggest going to MyAccount>Usage in your Support Center to check your usage.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GW
Advanced Tutor

@Lizwrote:

Good morning freeafrog,

Maybe it's still around because it's the only useful and practical Hughes tool still available to us for identifying mysterious usage. Hopefully it will remain around. Take it away and you do all of us a huge disservice. The one you refer us to is useless for tracking down the DDDD aka the Dreaded Data Drain Disease.

Thanks, but I already go there.  I want hourly data and don't want to have to set my alarm for each hour to go to the cumulative page. It stopped working 4/4 sometime after 4pm and started presenting the page (old or not) I enclosed.  This has happened before, but it has been fixed in 1-2 days usually on your own.

It may be an old page, but, it's very useful and not duplicated anywhere else on Hughesnet's site. Usage data by the hour is very useful for chasing down problems - I hope it gets fixed !!

Thanks for your assistance in getting this fixed.

Looks like it's fixed now - thankyou so much - it's a very useful tool !! 🙂