iPhone email unable to connect to hughesnet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GRR
Freshman

iPhone email unable to connect to hughesnet

Cannot connect to hughes email from my iPhone.  Has started reporting wrong username or password.  I can connect to email on the hughesnet site.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GRR
Freshman

Issue has resolved itself.  Email on iPhone is now working.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Damian

@GRR

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. Our site and email service are both currently up and running. If you are only experiencing this on your iphone, I would visit https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/article/tmka-20583 for help clearing your cache and cookies. I would also make sure you have good signal to the HughesNet WiFi network. This will help eliminate slow loading leading to the connection timing out. -Damian 

Nope.  It’s happening on my laptop with Outlook, too.  Same message.

@GRR

Since you are able to access your Hughesnet email directly without outlook, then it is most likely part of the ongoing issue that happens periodically between Outlook and HughesNets email servers. There is no fix to this currently and will likely resolve on its own. For now you can access your email account though the website directly.  -Damian 

Not just Outlook.  iPhone mail also, as originally stated.

I am having the same issue with my Iphone, and so is my husband on his account.  Email from Hughes just stopped working.  Now does not recognize name/password 

corrigidor
Freshman

Same here. Started around 1:00p mountain time. I can connect by using safari and going to the web page. Then I have to maneuver to the desktop version and turn the phone sideways so the email link shows up. It’s definitely an Apple (iOS) issue with the app.

MyHenryMills
Spectator

Not just an iPhone thing. My Galaxy 22+ phone and email app on my desktop doesn't work either. At least once a year it hits the fan in Hughes email server and I lose all app contact. Can't remember how it was resolved last time. **bleep** inconvenient and frustrating.

GRR
Freshman

Issue has resolved itself.  Email on iPhone is now working.