voicemail password

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pleddy
New Poster

voicemail password

Our voice service was activated, I called *333 and changed my pin or password to access.  Then are phone number was ported to our old landline number.  Does that effect my voicemail because I cannot access voicemail now.  I have put in every combination of numbers I can think of and will not give me access to check voicemail.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. I hope the password reset helped.  If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi pleddy,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I just need to clarify, please correct me if I'm wrong:

You ported your number to your old landline service?  If so, then it sounds like you're not using the HughesNet Voice service, so no, trying to use the HughesNet Voice Service method of checking voicemail would not allow to use check voicemail on a number we're not servicing.

OR

You ported your number from your old landline service? Is it the number ending in 95?

In any case I'll reset your voicemail password and you can try again. For your conveniece, here's the HughesNet Voice Service guide for reference; the voicemail part starts on page 36.

Please let me know if you have additional concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. I hope the password reset helped.  If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.