voicemail

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roanoke52
Sophomore

voicemail

trying to get to my voicemail , i called 3 times no help the last 4 numbers of phone will not work says that log in was not right . this is my first post please help tried last 2 phone #s on file no good

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning roanoke52,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly help with that; I've already pulled up your account and reset your voicemail PIN. By default the voicemail PIN is the last 4 numbers of your phone number. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address the phone numbers on file.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning roanoke52,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly help with that; I've already pulled up your account and reset your voicemail PIN. By default the voicemail PIN is the last 4 numbers of your phone number. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address the phone numbers on file.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!