Hughesnet Community

HUGHESNET VOICE: BEST CORDLESS PHONE SYSTEMS TO USE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott Evans
New Poster

HUGHESNET VOICE: BEST CORDLESS PHONE SYSTEMS TO USE?

I've just begun subscribing to HughesNet Voice and am curious to know if any fellow subscribers to the service who have a home office setup can recommend a good cordless phone set that most ideally integrates with the satellite-based phone environment. The ideal configuration would be a wireless base station that is simply a base station for multiple phones, but without a handset of its own and to which wireless handsets or wireless office speakerphones in various numbers and types can be added. AFAIK nearly all current phone sets consist of a base station with its own receiver plus a fixed number of simple handsets which limit options for additions, especially of things like cordless speakerphones, and usuallyto accessories that are of the same make and brand as the base station. Anyone in the know have any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Scott Evans

I, personally, have no answer for your question.  I only wanted to let you know that you may also want to post this in the Third Party Products section for additional visibility.  

Good luck.  🙂