password

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjswitser
New Poster

password

changed password to get in to wifi settings and i dont remember password n no option to rest so what do j do wanna change wifi password to many on it but cant
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Maybe the mods here can reset it. Not sure if any of them are around, though. They'll be back tomorrow.
Liz

Good morning tjswitser,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. You'll have to manually reset your modem if the default password was changed. 

1. On the back of the HT2000W (right under the white label), there is a Reset button.
  2. You will need a paper clip (or some small/thin object to insert in the hole).
  3. Insert the paper clip and press the button one time and release.
  4. Press the WPS button on the front of the HT2000W.
  5. After HT2000W comes back up (all the lights are on), login using one of the passwords on back of the HT2000W.

If you have any additional concerns please don't hesitate to post back.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning tjswitser,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. I hope the instructions I provided helped. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!