Decieved

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nana54
New Poster

Decieved

I just got Hughes not on the the 1st of November. Said it would be so much better than what I had.(Boy did they tell a big one).I offered 200.00 to get out of it.Said no. Still want 400.00.Sure wish I had read reviews.Been with other company 22 years. Boy what a big mistake.
Any help out there?
2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Nana,

You may want to explain how exactly you believe you were deceived.  What were you told when you signed up?

The mods here may be able to pull your sales call to see what was said. Your best bet is to begin a new topic under Tech Support, as the section where you have posted is for people to discuss this website, not the company. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@Nana54 wrote:
I just got Hughes not on the the 1st of November. Said it would be so much better than what I had.(Boy did they tell a big one).I offered 200.00 to get out of it.Said no. Still want 400.00.Sure wish I had read reviews.Been with other company 22 years. Boy what a big mistake.
Any help out there?

Thanks