Out of order posts...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Out of order posts...

Is it just me, or are topics way out of order???   We have posts created and replied to showing up AFTER posts that hasn't been updated as recently, for example, we have a post with the last update in 2014, showing up before a post from 2016...

5c08f7cf5e5986f5bb9eb27236ab5d1b

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi C0RR0SIVE,

Thanks for pointing this out, I see what you mean. I'm thinking that posts are out of order because we're still in the process of manually moving threads which were sorted into the wrong boards. 

I noticed this when I moved a modem-related thread from the billing board to the tech support board. The thread was last active last year or something, yet it now appears above a thread that was active today. I find it annoying too and can see how that can be a bit confusing if you're browsing the boards. I think until we're done cleaning up around the forum, you might expect to see some out of place threads, I'm sorry. We'll also look into if there's a way to override this.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!