Hughesnet Community

Sent to collectons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lnerada1

Sent to collectons

I am completely dissatisfied with HughesNet. I was put on a bill auto draft from day on with this company. They hardly ever ran my card on the days that it was supposed to be drafted. Then all of a sudden they charged my card $150.00 and $400.00 within 2 weeks from each other. When I called to queston the guy argued with me on the phone for over an hour even though I continued to ask for a manager and all I was to told was he was busy and didnt want to talk to me. The man I spoke with told me they could refund half of it and I said I want the whole thing refunded.. No refund ever happened, not even the half. Now 3 months later I get a call that I was sent to the the collection agency  Joseph, Mann and Creed for ANOTHER $100.00!  Joseph, Mann and Creed couldnt even give me an explanation for these additional charges. I do not know what to do with this company any more. I just wish this company had management I can speak with! I have never been late on a bill anywhere, but this company is impossible to work with. 

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@lnerada1

I'd recommend reposting this in the myAccount and Billing section, as there you'll almost assuredly receive a reply from a rep.  The section this is presently in is only concerning the HughesNet Community itself, not the service.   

I hope you can get an answer as to what's going on, as well as find a solution.  🙂 

This community itself . Everything about Hughes net is trash and they lie on how good their service is. It’s sickening. I have had it for 4 days now and I haven’t used my WiFi much because it’s such bad slow internet service . Either shut down this company or go team up with a company. The prices here aren’t near worth it period. You can get perfect internet on a phone plan and use it for WiFi and cost less and will be good internet. That is what I’m doing now since huhges jipped me.