cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sucky

Highlighted

Sucky

This service is such a joke...I have called and complained alot and they do nothing to fix it...so over the high price and run out of data in 3 days
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Sucky

@cbutler0602 

Your opinion is noted, however, being that this is a support community and not social media, if you'd like to get any help and/or an explanation for whatever the apparent issue(s) is, please start a new topic in the appropriate section and describe the issue(s) you're experiencing.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Associate Professor

@cbutler0602 

So you're saying this Community (what this area is for, not the service) is sucky?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Amazing how some don't understand the label for this section: "Place to discuss the community itself, not the HughesNet service."

Highlighted
Associate Professor

They don't read. They just want to stand on a soapbox and rant.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

Yes, this is true. Wrong place for that too.

@MarkJFine wrote:

They don't read. They just want to stand on a soapbox and rant.

Highlighted

@maratsade wrote:

Amazing how some don't understand the label for this section: "Place to discuss the community itself, not the HughesNet service."

The General section is even worse.  With that one you're forced to pick a tag that explicitly says it's not for support, yet people post support requests anyway.  I mean, how much clearer can they get?  Smiley Tongue

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

I think many people come here to rant, as though this site were social media.  They're not seeking solutions. 

@GabeU wrote:

The General section is even worse.  With that one you're forced to pick a tag that explicitly says it's not for support, yet people post support requests anyway.  I mean, how much clearer can they get?  Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@maratsade wrote:

I think many people come here to rant, as though this site were social media.  They're not seeking solutions.

Keyboard warriors.

Highlighted

@maratsade wrote:

Far too many.