$100 gift card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadowwalker.20
Sophomore

$100 gift card

I was told that I had to have paid for 2 months. Before I can apply for gift card. I looked at the site for what you have to do. It showed a sample invoice with gift card on it. My invoice does not show the gift card. So how would I go about getting it. I started getting gen 6 on 1/04/2024 and have paid for that and now febuary payment. so that should be the requirement. Unless I have to wait untill next month to see ithe gift card on it? Also I thought I would be getting the $25.00 off from the day of install. I had it before for a upgrade I did.Before I upgraded to gen 6. I thought that I was told by Remy I think. It would start over when i signed a new contract for gen 6. Thanks in advance, Shadowwalker.2015

8 REPLIES 8
Remy

shadowwalker.20,

Thanks for reaching out! Have you attempted to follow the steps listed at our rebate help site listed below? As long as you have 2 invoices, you should be able to apply for the rebate you signed up under. 

https://my.hughesnet.com/support/faq/589/

In regards to the discount, I was unable to locate an exchange involving a $25 discount in our previous messages. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Remy

Ok I have paid for this month. It has not shown up yet under paid bills. Maybe I talked to a rep on phone about the discount. Starting over with the new contract and install. I am getting it from the last time I upgraded before gen 6. Could have been a misunderstanding on my part. I will wait and see what the new invoice says about gift card. So far the last bill that was generated on day of install does not show it. Thanks for your reply, Shadowwalker.2015

Hi Remy I am trying to send in my invoices for the rebate of $100.00. I do not see the rebate on the first bill or the second. No code # either I thought I should have been able to get it. In your reply on here you sent me a link to rebate page. Is there something I am confused about the rebate? Also the home page says I only have until the 28th to submit. So time is running out. Thanks for your time. Shadowwalker.2015

shadowwalker.20,

I've gone ahead and sent you a private message regarding the situation. Please let us know if you've received it!

Thanks,

Remy

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@shadowwalker.20 

Just out of curiosity, what's the web address of the page where you're seeing the sample invoice with the gift card on it? The reason I ask is that, as far as I know, this isn't necessary. Just the two paid invoices uploaded. 

I was looking at a sample that explaines your bill

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@shadowwalker.20 wrote:

I was looking at a sample that explaines your bill

Ah, okay. Your invoices won't show anything about a gift card. Once the second paid bill is available to download, I'd download them both and then follow the submission instructions about uploading them. 

Thanks, GabeU