Amount of service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wagersdavid
Freshman

Amount of service

I was told that I would get50 gb day and night only get 10 gbs was lied to how can I get what I was told I would have
6 REPLIES 6
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

You wont be able to get 50GB Anytime and 10GB Bonus time as there are no plans that support that.  If you need 50GB of daytime data, you must upgrade to the highest tier plan which is 50/50.

Are you positive the sales rep said you would get 50GB daytime and 10GB nighttime?  If so, then let us know, @Liz or @Amanda would be more than happy to get a sales call review and if applicable, coach the agent in question.

Coach the sales rep will not fix tell me I'll get one thing then end up finding out I have no where near what they said

No solution now internet speed is slower than dial-up
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@wagersdavid wrote:
Coach the sales rep will not fix tell me I'll get one thing then end up finding out I have no where near what they said

The aforementioned sales call review may provide you recourse.  

Liz

Hi wagersdavid,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. As C0RR0SIVE noted, we can certainly look into getting a sales call review for you. Sales reps normally include a disclaimer at the end of the call that includes and explanation that you'll have 10 GB of Anytime Bytes and 50 GB Bonus bytes available between 2am - 8am your local time.

Once we have an update on your sales call review we'll post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning wagersdavid,

I appreciate your patience while your sales call request was fulfilled. Here are the detailed results which found that the sales rep did correctly disclose our monthly data allowance:

• The agent does discuss the data allowance at the beginning of the call, but does correctly describe the smart compression technology and the slow down.   There are no specific data packages discussed at this time.
  • When pitching the package, the agent pitches the Prime Plus plan and informs the customer that they have 10 GB of anytime allowance and 50 GB of data for use between 2am-8am.  The customer does not ask for further details about this package’s data allowance.
  • All terms and conditions regarding the data allowance were read correctly.  The customer did not have any questions regarding the final terms and conditions. 

Since you seem to have concerns about service performance I ran diagnostics on your site and found the HughesNet equipment to be working properly. Engineering also happened to make an adjustment on your beam last night so there should be improvements in service as well. If you still have concerns about your service performance, click here to start your own thread and give us more details on what you're experiencing.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!