Hughesnet Community

Auto pay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherri.bartow

Auto pay

I always have invoice billing and when i have to call to make a payment over the phone I tell the representative thst it is a one time payment and DO NOT put it on auto pay. The rep reassures me that it IS a ONE TIME PAYMENT but the following month they take the payment automatically from my account. I AM TIRED OF THIS HAPPENING AND I AM CALLING THE ATT@@@@Y GENERAL. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!! I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I CANT STAND IT. NOW I HAVE NO MONEY FOR GAS TO GET TO WORK. I PAY WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT EACH MONTH THAT IS WHY I TOLD THEM NEVER TO PUT IT ON AUTO PAY AND I HAVE PAID THE 5 DOLLAR FEE TO GET AN INVOICE EACH MONTH! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT STOP????!!!! THEY WOULDNT LET ME POST THIS UNTIL I EDITED A CERTAIN WORD!!
1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

With the exception of prepaid cards, you always have the option of paying online.  You also have the option of sending a check or money order.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST.  It can take them a day or two to reply, but I'm sure they'll reply and help you.