Auto pay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
resjr1
New Poster

Auto pay

After calli and talking to one your reps about changing date of my auto pay last week I thought it was taken care of as he said !

Well today you took my payment out and it wasn't supposed to be taken out till next week as of now I have to pay an overdraft fee of $55.00 after I was told it was changed till next week

so I called this morning and the lady on the phone said it was changed but not till next month and I told her no and she basically told me I was a liar and when I asked to talk to supervisor she said ok and I was disconnected called back again put my info in and was disconnected again went on you email and still have not heard back went on messenger on your Facebook page told to go here still no help

i now have to figure out how to eat ,gas for car since with bill taken out and overdraft fee I'm over $150.00 in the whole

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda

Hello resjr1,

We can definitely look into this for you and see what is going on. It seems like we missed some opportunities to make things right for you. I have already located your account and will get back to you today with more information.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Hi resjr1,

Thank you for waiting. I was able to listen to the call made to us on February 7th from "Robert" regarding a billing date change. During the call the agent provided a recommendation for a solution for you which was agreed upon. This was for you to wait and call us on the 19th, change the date and then remove your card. He explained that if you didn't call us on the 19th, before your billing date, the card would be charged automatically. However I could not find any notes on your account of a call on the 19th and checked 2 different phone numbers we have for you, but did not see any calls come into our phone system for the 19th. Do you have anything, like a case number or the phone number you called from on the 19th that I can use to find that?

Thanks,

Amanda