Hughesnet Community

Bill increased

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dclorentz1

Bill increased

There internet service not such a problem as the bill is the issue and for the last yr or so its been horrible. Taken out automatically and i never know the amount of what it to be cause it changes. Been lied to so much get a discount they forget to apply it then when I call they fix it then the next month its back up and i am tired of calling and getting people I cant understand or dont know what they are doing and then when a supervisor is asked for they call me rude and it took me 5 times to get him to transfer to a supervisor and then got disconnected. I am not a happy cusotmer at all and I will be leaving soon as I find a better provider in my area.

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps here can look into your billing issues if you would like them to, but it's not clear from your post if you're asking for help or just venting.  If you'd like the reps to look into this, you may want to describe what the issue is, and if you have case numbers from your calls, it would help if you provided one or more. 

Liz

Hi dclorentz1,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!