Billing Clarification Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdV
Sophomore

Billing Clarification Request

When I signed up for Gen5 in July 2017, I already had Directv and was given a $10 month discount.  As of the invoice for Oct 30, 2018, the $10 discount has been removed from my statement resulting in a higher cost each month.  I was under the impression that the Directv discount would continue for the duration of the 24 month contract as long as I continued to also have Directv.  I have continuously had (and still have) Directv.  Please let me know why the discount was removed after 14 months.

Regards,

EdV

Location: Placerville, CA|Gen5 Beam:55|Gateway:GIL|Router:ASUS AC68U
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hardy

Hello Edward,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize the DirecTV discount is not appearing on your bill. I have reviewed your billing and it seems the DirecTV discount was only a 12-month long promotion. I hope this helps. If you have further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,

*Felicia*

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hardy

Hello Edward,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize the DirecTV discount is not appearing on your bill. I have reviewed your billing and it seems the DirecTV discount was only a 12-month long promotion. I hope this helps. If you have further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,

*Felicia*

Thanks Felicia.  I guess my memory didn't serve me well in this case.  I remember no mention of the 12 month limit.  But, oh well...

Location: Placerville, CA|Gen5 Beam:55|Gateway:GIL|Router:ASUS AC68U