Billing Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephens
Freshman

Billing Issue

Seems my bill jumped to $91.37/mo again, instead of the $61.37 it should be. Looks like this began back in December. 

10 REPLIES 10
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

I would suggest that you log in at the myAccount page and then click the View Invoice link and review your account details.

http://my.hughesnet.com/myaccount

I did. That's how I discovered the overcharging has been occuring since December 2016. They do this to me every year. Smiley Sad

Promo discount that expires?

No. It's an account issue that goes way back to 2012. I'm sure once someone digs into the account notes, they'll see what's going on. 

There was an issue with the satellite that caused an interruption in my service. The only way to fix the problem was to move my account to a different "cluster" on the satellite. The only way to do that was to upgrade my plan, and they would credit back the difference, so that my service would work at the initial price. Every year since then, I have to go through this drawn-out process of convincing them of their original "solution". Getting pretty old.

I go thru the same thing with them. Miraculously the system messes up and they "have" to upgrade you then it's a continuous fight over the bill. Hughesnet is getting to be a joke.

@Stephens wrote:

I did. That's how I discovered the overcharging has been occuring since December 2016.

You must have one of those bank accounts that doesn't give you statements and doesn't allow you to access your account online.  I hate those!

@jcollison251 wrote:

@Stephens wrote:

I did. That's how I discovered the overcharging has been occuring since December 2016.

You must have one of those bank accounts that doesn't give you statements and doesn't allow you to access your account online.  I hate those!

You must be one of those troll posters, with nothing better to do than make lame attempts at humor on a customer support forum. I hate those!

Liz

Hi Stephens,

Thank you for posting. I've informed your case manager regarding your concern and he'll reach out to you by phone.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I haven't received a call, nor are there any updates in invoicing. 

Good morning Stephens,

Your case manager William left you a voicemail sometime after your initial post here and left his contact info. He will also reach out to you this afternoon.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!