Bsbygirl38

Billing

Why is my bill 71 dollars and it's only supposed to be 50 dollars
3 REPLIES 3
bare65
Advanced Tutor

@Bsbygirl38

Firstly, what plan are you on?

Seeing as you haven't provided any information as to what plan you are on, I'm going to guess that you are signed up for the Gen 5, 10 Gig (50 Gig bonus 2am-8am) plan.

Your monthly charges for the Gen 5 10 Gb Anytime / 50 Gb Bonus is $49.99 ..but you will also be charged a $14.99 monthly modem (HT2000w) lease fee, possible monthly equipment insurance fees (if you agreed to this) as well as any applicable sales tax, property tax surcharges for your area.etc...

You can access a detailed copy of your invoice by accessing your HughesNet Account (my.hughesnet.com) and under Account Information, clicking on Current Invoice.

Untitled.png

This will allow you to see a complete breakdown of your monthly charges..

If you have any additional questions after reviewing your invoice, your welcome to ask.

Amanda

Hello bsbygirl28, It's been a while since you first posted, so I wanted to check in and see if your question has been answered by @bare65? -Amanda
Amanda

Hi bsbygirl28,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Amanda