Called to cancel service but still billed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DorothyFerguson
New Poster

Called to cancel service but still billed

I have been calling since the 25th to cancel service since I have moved. I sent a email on the 26th. I’ve tried calling and told to hold the line it could be 20 minutes and then disconnected. I have tried to chat and wait and wait and then get disconnected. But I received my bill today with no problems. Go figure. Please cancel my service immediately.

Dorothy Ferguson
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Dorothy, unfortunately, you can't cancel service through this site. You need to call customer service, and they are pretty slammed due to the virus crisis. Maybe you can try calling after midnight?  As for the billing part, the reps here can probably check on that as soon as you've canceled.  The reps will be back tomorrow (Monday), and they're here approximately from 9 am to 6 pm.  They've also been slammed due to the crisis, so give them some time to check your account. You'll likely hear from them this coming week.   @Liz 

Kguynn
New Poster

I have been calling also for the past week to cancel my service. However they hang up or disconnect. Don’t know what else to do.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Try calling after midnight.  Maybe even later than that. 

Kguynn wrote:
I have been calling also for the past week to cancel my service. However they hang up or disconnect. Don’t know what else to do.

Liz

Good morning newcomers!

Thank you for reaching out. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated. 

Thanks,
Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!