Can't access account or email

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neuhauser
Freshman

Can't access account or email

Been a subscriber for over 10 years. Wife and myself was locked out of our email accounts long time ago (5+ years). Now we've had credit cards reissued this month and can't access our account to make any changes. I can log in but the Site ID and Phone # page will not accept my SAN (HN9000 receiver). We're in the south and I'm hard of hearing. The last time I tried to contact customer help about the email by phone I finally gave up because I couldn't understand them and they couldn't understand me. Because of the frustration I never tried by phone again. What do we have to do to get everything reset so we can start over. We're not concerned about recovering the email just want to be able to use what we're paying for. And it's going to be hard to keep the service if the card number can't be updated. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You could try the chat feature and explain your situation to them.  Since you and the agent will be typing, you should understand each other just fine.  Otherwise, you may have to wait until a HN rep on this site replies to you, which will be sometime next week. 

Liz

Good morning Neuhauser,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for these details, this helps. Could you please tell me where exactly in the new registration process you run into an issue? 

Using your SAN and phone number, I was able to get to this point. Are you able to do the same?

I removed the parentheses and dash from the phone number, but left the dash in the SAN, and I was able to get to step 2. If you are seeing an error message, please share a screenshot of the error message.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks for your time Liz. Here's a screenshot of the error

Site Error.jpg

Thank you Neuhauser.  Please PM me with the exact data you're entering into those two fields. I want to be sure I can reproduce what you're seeing.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!