Cancel auto pay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgerber
New Poster

Cancel auto pay

Hi. How can I cancel my auto pay and/or change my bill due date for all future Billings?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

You will have to call Hughesnet Billing at 866-347-3292 and request to be placed on Invoice Billing and to be taken off of autopay.  There will be an additional "fee" when you go to paper billing as it's not the normal procedure and it's seen as a discount when we are on autopay service since people aren't having to manually print each persons bill and send it out. 

I *THINK* you can stick with autopay and request your bill date to be changed once, but a Hughesnet Rep will need to clarify whether that is possible now in days.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

You will have to call Hughesnet Billing at 866-347-3292 and request to be placed on Invoice Billing and to be taken off of autopay.  There will be an additional "fee" when you go to paper billing as it's not the normal procedure and it's seen as a discount when we are on autopay service since people aren't having to manually print each persons bill and send it out. 

I *THINK* you can stick with autopay and request your bill date to be changed once, but a Hughesnet Rep will need to clarify whether that is possible now in days.

Liz

Good morning kgerber, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! C0RR0SIVE got it right (thanks man), you can call us to switch from autopay to invoice billing, but you will lose that $5 monthly savings if you do so. You can also call that number if you need a bill date change. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, the community is here to help!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!