cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled service but never got confirmation email

New Poster

Canceled service but never got confirmation email

I canceled my service on saturday but I never got a confirmation email. They told me that I did not need to return any equipment or have any further charges. I still haven't gotten an email and I just want to make sure that I really canceled my service and that I won't be charged unexpectedly.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Canceled service but never got confirmation email

Hi cutiekk17,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to verify and you are indeed good to go! The account will terminate Feb 5 and there are no ETFs. If you've any other concerns, feel free to reach out again.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Canceled service but never got confirmation email

Hi cutiekk17,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to verify and you are indeed good to go! The account will terminate Feb 5 and there are no ETFs. If you've any other concerns, feel free to reach out again.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->