Cannot view invoices so I can verify charges on credit card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AP
Freshman

Cannot view invoices so I can verify charges on credit card

In January I set up 2 new Hughes net accounts and cancelled two very old accounts. Unfortunately all the account information changed EXCEPT the credit card to charge. All the Since January I have not been able to view my invoices on the old accounts, nor the new accounts. I have received $800 in charges on my credit card which I cannot verify. I have called customer support 5 times, they keep telling me to go to the web site. I cannot see the invoices. I need to see the invoices. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amanda and Liz and Community,

I am happy to report that with the help of corporate we got this issue resolved. I was able to see all past invoices and we straightened out the charges. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

AP

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

I am having the same problem. I cannot view my invoices, current nor historical. I go to my.hugesnet.com and log into my account. If I try to view my invoice there is none. If I try to view the history there is nothing there either. It took several phone calls to customer service. In the last call I was instructed not to use Chrome and at the web site select PAY NOW at the top right. I was able to view the invoices after following that procedure. That was last week. Today I tried to view the current invoice by clicking on PAY NOW and again I cannot view the invoice. This is the error mesage I get: Status

Account not found. One or more inputs are incorrect. If you would like to view or pay your invoice please try again using valid values or log in to your account. If too many invalid attempts have been made, wait for 30 minutes.

I am entering all the correct information but no luck. I am using Internet Explorer and not Chrome.