Change name on billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SockelL
Freshman

Change name on billing

I've contacted HughesNet twice to get name on account updated to my new married name. Each time I log in, website still shows old name under billing address line. Tried to edit this and everything is editable except name field (which is wrong). Last time I called them, was told name had been updated in their records but it takes extra time for website to reflect the change. That has been months ago. What does it take to get the website updated?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, someone updated it over the weekend so everything is now correct. 

Thank you!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hopefully the HughesNet reps on this site can fix this for you.  They're here during business hours M-F. 

@SockelL wrote:

I've contacted HughesNet twice to get name on account updated to my new married name. Each time I log in, website still shows old name under billing address line. Tried to edit this and everything is editable except name field (which is wrong). Last time I called them, was told name had been updated in their records but it takes extra time for website to reflect the change. That has been months ago. What does it take to get the website updated?

Liz

Good morning SockelL, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Is your name still not updated now? I'm not seeing where it isn't, so if something still appears incorrect, please take a screenshot of where the name hasn't updated and send the screenshot privately to me.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Yes, someone updated it over the weekend so everything is now correct. 

Thank you!!

Great, thanks for letting me know. Have a great rest of your week!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!