Hughesnet Community

Contract etf

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charstevens

Contract etf

I would like for you to pull the recording of the sales call because I was told i had to keep it for 3 months i was misinformed about the contract and fees of nearly 400. I was not told I was buying the dish but that I was leasing the equipment , not informed of ETF
2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Charstevens 

For some clarity...

1.  "I was not told I was buying the dish but that I was leasing the equipment"  - Do you mean that the agreement was for you to lease the equipment, but you were instead charged for it, as in a purchase?  

2.  "I was told i had to keep it for 3 months"  - Do you mean that you were told the commitment was for three months?

Liz

Good morning Charstevens, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. I had requested the sales call review and the sales rep disclosed the early termination fee during the terms & conditions at the end of the call. There was no indication from the rep that you had to keep the service for 3 months for whatever reason. You were on the lease option, the equipment wasn't purchased.

If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!