Hughesnet Community

Early termination fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Batline

Early termination fee

I have been with hughes net for 7 yrs. My daughter in law made changes to my account while I was ill. Those changes included a 2 yr. Contract that I was not aware of. She is moving out of state and tried to cancel the service. That's how I found out about the contract. I do not want these changes and do not want to take over the contract. How can I return to my former status without getting stuck with this contract and early termination fee?

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Batline,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm happy to look into this for you and see what we can do. I could use some additional details: Do you recall when your daughter in law made changes to the account? Is she Carla?

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning Batline,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!