Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely unhappy!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Extremely unhappy!

@Trapped wrote:

I expect a professional volunteer like you to ask questions that would help a newcomer who is struggling to get back on track. Or maybe your untrained, foreign customer service reps could do it. Instead, what we get is a royal runaround. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. 

When people come here asking for help I do just that, as I've done now for over three years.  When people come here to just complain or play games, or both, however, I don't bother.  I instead give links to threads that may help and/or a few suggestions, just as I did with you.  

If you're looking for help I suggest asking for it, rather than simply complaining, then ending your post with a veiled threat. 

Good day to you.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz

@Damian 

@Hardy 

@Amanda 

@Jay

Might it be a good idea to close this thread before it gets out of hand?  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Damian

Leah,

We're closing this thread to minimize the amount of additional, unrelated posts that are being submitted here. I will continue to assist your through private messages.

-Damian