Hope I don't break my neck

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fearofheights
New Poster

Hope I don't break my neck

After much debate with a very rude rep about cancelling my service, I was told that a technician would not be sent out to remove my satellite. I told her that they sent one to put it up and they should send one to remove it. So of course that conversation didn't go anywhere and I was told if I don't return some part off of it then they will charge me for it. So basically they are forcing me to climb up on my very high roof to remove this part. I figure as soon as I leave the ground I am their responsibility. I bet the dr bills and pain and suffering will be pretty expensive when I fall

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda

Hello fearofheights,

After reviewing your case history it appears that the account management representative did provide you the option of having a technician sent out at a cost of $100, which is the standard charge, but that was declined. You can read more about the terms of your equipment lease here: http://legal.hughes.com/SubAgree-01-01-15.cfm

Thank you,

Amanda

You would think, out of a gesture of customer service, that you would send a technician out to retrieve the dish that you installed without gouging another $100. I have learned that customer service isn't high up on hughesnet's list of priorities though.