How do I get the early termination fees waived

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rich9512
Spectator

How do I get the early termination fees waived

I have called in on several occasions my internet’s either too slow or just won’t connect at all and when it is slow only one device at a time will work I have small children and do online college classes, have been reassured over and over again that it would get better, almost a year later and still having problems! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You need to work with the reps on this site  to troubleshoot your issues. If they cannot resolve your concerns after best effort troubleshooting, they will be happy to work with you regarding the termination fees.  Without going through this process, the termination fees will be considered valid. 

The reps will be back next week and they will likely ask you to run tests and answer troubleshooting questions.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You need to work with the reps on this site  to troubleshoot your issues. If they cannot resolve your concerns after best effort troubleshooting, they will be happy to work with you regarding the termination fees.  Without going through this process, the termination fees will be considered valid. 

The reps will be back next week and they will likely ask you to run tests and answer troubleshooting questions.